Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Providential Relationships

I always find it interesting how God works.  Not long ago I was introduced to a relationship with God and since then I have been seen the blessings that have come from it.  Meeting my wonderful husband, giving birth to a beautiful boy and the ability to afford to stay at home with him and time to begin working on myself.  A lot has has happened over the last couple years and I have stopped going to my favorite church to listen to my favorite pastor, Andy Stanley and enjoy worship services that are like going to a rock concert (my favorite past time).  Just this last Sunday, I returned, and attended with the very person that brought me there the first time, my providential relationship.  The series for the next few weeks is called the "Shocking Statements of Jesus" and the sermon was wonderful!  One poignant thing that I pulled from this week comes from John 6:68 where Simon Peter tells Jesus "Lord, to whom shall we go?".  Not only because that is an interesting quandary for anyone that has thought about leaving Christianity because it maybe inconvenient for a period of their lives but also how it plays into my recent journey into clean eating.  

If I ever choose to stop eating clean, what else will I do?  What other method of eating will give my body what it needs while freeing my liver from crowding or causing my bodily functions to become "cloudy" with having to process clutter instead of doing its best at functioning properly?  What else would I do?

Food for thought, to say the least.

http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=345 

No comments:

Post a Comment